CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

REAL TIME FROGGER

We were on the way home from C/C/V.  Rojo let out a loud scream,then  I  heard a pop.I asked her why she screamed. She said we ran over a frog that was in the road.I never saw the frog,but I sure heard it go POP! I guess that's how the frog feels in the game Frogger.That reminds me of a bumper sticker.It says, "I brake for  small animals,they are harder to hit"!

4 comments:

Donna Rae said...

remember in frogger when the frog was ran over there was blood in the road. He was all squished up!!!! When I was preg. we were at the zoo and they were feeding the otters. I didnt realize they ate frogs. I heard an odd sound and it was getting louder. When we looked closer we realized all the noise was the otter chewing up the frog, bones and all...yuck

Russell Fam. said...

Hmmm...I just saw your new background-pretty cool! You should have seen Joel Monday night with his Browns blanket and yelling as if he were at the dawgpound!!!!

Stacey said...

My kids love that game frogger! They would not be happy if we hit a real one. I bet Shawnie felt sick :o)

Anonymous said...

You are a horrible blogger!!!! Someone would think you were actually busy or something.... why has there been no new post on here in 2 weeks??? HUHN????? I know you have nothing to do at home because your wife DOES IT ALL (yw Shawnie) so get busy and post something, would ya?