CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Get Together

The Hansen family has made it a point to get together on a regular basis.Too much time goes by between visits if we don't set up dates to connect.Rojo made some yummy sausage nachos,7 layer dip,tortilla roll-ups,and carmel apples for our family get together.Mary,Joel and their kids stopped by.Mom and Dad, Tammie,John,Sara and the girls all came over. We celebrated Marys 32nd birthday.We played Pit with about 17 people at one time.We had to use two decks.It was loud and crazy,and a total blast. Joel and I took turns running the video camera,covering the pit madness.

What do you know? The Cardinals beat the Miami Dolphins!Last I checked the D-Backs were tied 1-1 in the 10th.I cant wait for the NBA season to start.I swore last season after the Suns failed once again to beat the Spurs I wouldn't watch them anymore. Every season seems to end in heartbreak for me.

The mornings are starting to show a hint of Autumn in the air. I cant wait for the cooler weather.I absolutely love going to the green-belt and playing Frisbee with the kids.I have been hibernating in the house since the end of May!

We really like that our small group is so close to our house.Last week Rhonda and Preston went to the group. We prayed for Rhonda, and her neck surgery. Praise God, it was a success.Mom and Dad went to church with us at CCV last night. Paul Wilson spoke on Judaism.Afterward we ate dinner with them on the terrace,while Justin played in the "snow" with the Jr High Youth.

5 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

I love that you are blogging. Having the windows open in the house this morning was a sure sign fall is in the air. Don't you forget I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I love watching me a Suns game with you. Can't wait. I love you baby!

Donna Rae said...

I think you should change your name from Timmy Joe to Skinny Joe. DO you eat?

Stacey said...

It's so cool that you blog. I keep trying to get Jeff to start one but he won't. Says he has nothing to talk about :o)

I'm excited that fall is on it's way, too. Nothing better than open doors and windows as fresh air breezes through the house!

Russell Fam. said...

Wow! I didn't realize that you had your own blog-that's cool!!! I told Joel he could do the posts sometimes, I guess that's supposed to be left up to us "women folk".
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

You are a blogging SLACKER.... you need to get on the ball here, mister!