I just got done watching the Diamondbacks take second against the LA Dodgers(5-3).At least the Cardinals beat the 49ers in SF. We went to Big Apple for breakfast this morning. I had the pig-out,and no I didn't finish it. I did get to walk around inside Jo-Ann's. Dreadful,absolutely dreadful. I was exhausted when we finally left there.Rojo says it was only 18 minutes that we were actually in the store.It felt like several hours!After we got home I promptly took a nap.I honestly don't know how women can shop at places like that.People were actually waiting for the store to open(how sad).
Rojo has decided to paint again.She is a glutton for punishment.Right now she is down stairs cooking another delicious dinner.She helped Katee with her homework.They both (KT & J) seem to have a lot of it.Several weeks ago KT tells me we have to go to her school for a curriculum meeting with her teacher.We had to be there in 10 minutes. The meeting was just about over when we got there. Her teacher asked me if I had any questions regarding her schoolwork.Before I could answer the question KT says"O my mom always helps me with my homework because he is never around!I was able to mention that I been working open till close 6 days a week at work because my co-worker had been recently terminated.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
September Weekend
Posted by T Dog at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You're never around! That is too funny. I'm sure the teacher understood :o)
I love that you call your wife rojo by the way!
Hey Timmie cute blog,Big Apple YUMMY,Do you remember those late night breakfast at Dennys? me ,Ron you and shawnie.oh yes This was was before the kids came along love ya Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment