CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow Day

We went to Strawberry to play in the snow. Ashleigh Russell went with us.We were prepared for frigid weather.Of course all the extra jackets and clothes were not necessary.I had just a t-shirt and a jacket on. The weather was perfect.We bought 2 inner tubes in Payson. Rojo took several thousand pics,and of course I shot some video. Rojo was a little bit of a chicken to go down the slope. Justin made several lemon colored icee's ,(no nearby bathrooms). Watching people going down the hill and wipe out was a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thank God you blogged because I didn't learn ALL of that from Shawnie's blog AND get photos of the whole experience!!! Sheesh....how about some previously not heard info? Like the touch and go performance of my Ohio State Buckeyes who lost dismally because of a stupid referee giving Texas an unearned 1st down in the last seconds of the 4th quarter? Where is the blog on that? Guess I will have to do the football ones since you are talking about yellow snow and stuff! Had fun playing at your house today... thank your wife for being ever so gracious for me!

Anonymous said...

Okay.....okay...... I stand corrected and humbly apologize because I absolutely LOVED your video. Funny because as my kids got older, I finally got a camcorder and couldn't find a purpose for it. It sat around the house for 3 years only being used for Court's graduation from 8th grade and I finally gave it to a friend with tiny kids. You forget how funny they are even when they are older. I should be so lucky to have videos like these of my kids. Thank you for sharing that with me!